Budget billing is easy and free of charge for our customers.
To qualify for residential budget billing customers must:
- Have lived in their residence for twelve months or more.
- Be current on their bills (Past due accounts will cause the budget bill to calculate higher).
- Stay on budget billing for a minimum of twelve months.
- Remain current throughout the twelve-month budget billing period.
- Monthly budget bills will be the average of the previous twelve months.
- After one year, every six months, the budget bill is recalculated (on a twelve-month cycle) to adjust the bill up or down based on changes in the customers use.
Budget billing covers all services including water, electricity, and sewer if provided by Amana Society Service Co.
Customers using budget billing still receive a monthly invoice allowing them to can keep track of their current usage compared to the predetermined budgeted amount.
For more information or to sign-up email email@example.com or call (319) 622-3052